What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Knowledge sharing - replies

Knowledge sharing - replies
Author: Message:
Vaitork

Plus Frik!

38 / Male / –
RE: Knowledge sharing - replies
Maybe I'm not here posting all the time and I don't even have 1/100 of the knowledge most of you have, but this is my point of view:

I'm happy with Plus!. Everytime Patchou releases a new version I rush to the site and download it... Why? Because it's a great program that covers all my needs. I respect Patchou (whoever he is because obviously i've never seen him in my life). I respect him if he's able to make such a quality program like this.

The last thing I would want to know of is that he had to stop developing HIS program because of any reason different to his own decission. If he says "I'm tired. I'm done with this", of course, even I would be sad because of it. But he hasn't. He has worked on this for a lot of time and there's no reason to damage all that he has done for (guess who..) HIS USERS!!!. I've never known of any direct self-profitable action he has taken. Dammit, even if he did I would support his program. It somehow reminds me of the newspaper thing he wrote when people were attacking Microsoft a few months ago. All I can say is: Patchou pwns!

There's TONS of people who use Plus! and don't know about all this problem... As far as I know, I'm the only Venezuelan who is registered here, and I count only a few spanish speakers... but, I repeat, there are TONS, TONS of MSN'ers using Plus! and that wont stop using it, and THOSE are the ones that matter.

Keep it up, Patch (Y)
12-16-2003 10:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: