What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » [split] Mac debate

[split] Mac debate
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [split] Mac debate
quote:
Originally posted by Jordan2004
Macs would be very good, but it's the compatibility they lack. The majority of software (made by MS anyway) is for Windows, as they want you to use Windows.
It doesn't lack compatibility... If I follow your reasoning, then Windows is as muc has incompatible as the mac, cause it won't run mac programs....

You don't know mac programs cause you don't use them... There are many many many programs for the mac. And for every piece of Windows software, you'll find the equivalent mac software...

I for one, love to have a mac, because I do some video and sound editing from time to time (for theater and shows). If you once seen how a mac works and what you can do with it, you won't anything else... But of course, having yet another computer costs money, and I have to make choices, so... if I need todo vid/sound editing I go to my mates house who has a mac in his studio...

I can asure you, it's not crap at all... don't judge things without knowing them...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
02-27-2004 06:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: