What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Messenger Plus Mobile Suggestions

Messenger Plus Mobile Suggestions
Author: Message:
michael_m91

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Messenger Plus Mobile Suggestions
quote:
Originally posted by Matty
I hate to be spammy, but why do everyone of your suggestions have to use font colour. It is seriously annoying.
This is the first colored post in a while and i just make it colorful so its easier to read btw sorry.

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
To have a choice of who sees your mobile device would involve being hardcoded into MSN Messenger and would also be Protocol Based. I like the idea of Plus! using MSN Messenger to send an SMS message but wouldn't it be more practicle to use the contact list instead of typing, /page i_wanted_to_have_a_super_long_email_so_now_i_do@hotmail.com Hey then double clicking the contact and typing your message? I mean it is a nice idea but not really practicle.

The thought about /page would be for the comback message but you cant have it send an actual message to yourself. just open a window. thats why i'd like Plus to be able to send a message when someone signs in

[Image: Email.JPG]
10-13-2004 02:03 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Messenger Plus Mobile Suggestions - by michael_m91 on 10-13-2004 at 01:12 AM
RE: Messenger Plus Mobile Suggestions - by matty on 10-13-2004 at 01:27 AM
RE: Messenger Plus Mobile Suggestions - by Concord Dawn on 10-13-2004 at 01:42 AM
RE: Messenger Plus Mobile Suggestions - by michael_m91 on 10-13-2004 at 02:03 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: