What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin

[RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin
Author: Message:
Whatever

O.P. [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin
I would like to request for a plugin that can enable us to know who our chatting partner is talking to at the same time.

E.g. I am chatter1. My partner is chatter2.

I activate my plugin and is able to know who chatter2 is talking to. If possible, chatter1 is able to see what chatter2 is chatting. (this is invading privacy, but hope there's such plugin).

Otherwise, if all these cannot be done, can anyone help to make a plugin which is able to show whether chatter2 is chatting or idling?

Please help. Thanks :)
02-28-2005 12:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin - by Whatever on 02-28-2005 at 12:50 PM
RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin - by Whatever on 02-28-2005 at 12:58 PM
RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin - by Joa on 02-28-2005 at 01:41 PM
RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin - by Jhrono on 02-28-2005 at 01:49 PM
RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin - by (CyBeRDuDe) on 02-28-2005 at 02:32 PM
RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin - by darkmetallica on 02-28-2005 at 06:08 PM
RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin - by matty on 02-28-2005 at 06:18 PM
RE: [RQ] "Know Who Is He/She Talking To" Plugin - by Whatever on 03-06-2005 at 03:38 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: