What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Any of you other translators getting this error?

Any of you other translators getting this error?
Author: Message:
ZrednaZ

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Any of you other translators getting this error?
quote:
Originally posted by Mike2
quote:
Originally posted by ZrednaZ
but he doesn't seem to have heard of the problem before.
Odd... :-/
I reported him the problem and he said that he found the problem with my firewall (Norton Internet Security 2003) and he emailed wj the solution to fix it (it seems that it was a server side problem...)

Well, I didn't know for certain whether or not he'd heard of this issue before - I just assumed that he probably hadn't based on his tone of voice (if there is a such in e-mails) in his reply. :)
Hmm.. and sure enough I'm running Norton Internet Security 2003, but I just assumed that something else was causing the problem since some sounds make it through without a hitch.

Btw, it seems to be working fine today (NIS 2003 still enabled ;)).

This post was edited on 03-08-2005 at 09:45 PM by ZrednaZ.
No, I didn't search before
posting. Don't bother asking.
03-08-2005 09:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Any of you other translators getting this error? - by ZrednaZ on 03-07-2005 at 11:39 AM
RE: Any of you other translators getting this error? - by Leif on 03-07-2005 at 01:13 PM
RE: Any of you other translators getting this error? - by Tarry on 03-07-2005 at 04:16 PM
RE: Any of you other translators getting this error? - by Mike on 03-08-2005 at 06:23 PM
RE: RE: Any of you other translators getting this error? - by ZrednaZ on 03-08-2005 at 09:41 PM
RE: Any of you other translators getting this error? - by Mike on 03-09-2005 at 02:48 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: