What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » NEW VERSION (february 2003) - download now!

2 votes - 5 average   NEW VERSION (february 2003) - download now!
Author: Message:
warreng

Don't ask.

41 / Male / –
Huh?  RE: NEW VERSION (february 2003) - download now!
I like the update, though i havn't had a chance to take a look at the latest update cause messenger decides to not want to connect to the server.
But with the previous first release of Plus! 2 i was excited about all these neat new addons etc that has been put in and it looks great however there was one small item that disappointed me.
Out of all the irc commands you left out one to which is widely used besides the /me command and thats the /nick command.
I can make colour nicks by either using NickEXP (mess.be) or i could just create it in an active message window and copy the text to the Nickname box in Tools.
A /nick would speed up this greatly as well as those that would like a way to change their nicknames quickly.

I've also noticed that http://msgplus.patchou.com/ does not open for me, whats the go with the website?
02-04-2003 04:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
NEW VERSION (february 2003) - download now! - by Patchou on 02-02-2003 at 08:20 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: