What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes.

Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes.
Author: Message:
Kongo

O.P. Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes.
I have latest msn (7.0.0777) and the latest messenger plus (installed the new update for today)
I have a problem showing what I'm listening to in msn7, using iTunes instead of windows media player.
It works just fine when I close messenger plus, but if I have messenger plus running it wont show the song.

I really hope you can fix this in an update quite soon, because I love msg+ and couldn't chat without it, although I wan't to use the feature "show what i'm listening to".

PLEASE help me :)

Edit:
Really sorry, didn't see that there were a simular thread here, but I didn't find my answe there, so I'll leave it here, and some admin can move it if you want to.

This post was edited on 04-15-2005 at 05:31 PM by Kongo.
04-15-2005 04:57 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes. - by Kongo on 04-15-2005 at 04:57 PM
RE: Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes. - by skidz on 04-17-2005 at 12:29 PM
RE: Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes. - by Jubilee on 04-18-2005 at 09:23 PM
RE: Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes. - by PdT on 04-19-2005 at 09:05 PM
RE: Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes. - by edahs on 04-20-2005 at 04:31 PM
RE: Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes. - by adeharding on 04-24-2005 at 04:58 PM
RE: Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes. - by mink_da_monkee on 07-03-2005 at 12:41 PM
RE: Showing "what I'm listening to" using iTunes. - by FrozernFire on 07-09-2005 at 03:45 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: