What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Any problem? new version: contribute NOW!

Any problem? new version: contribute NOW!
Author: Message:
killfox

– / Male / –
Grin  RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW!
First lemme say - WOW - I love this program - everyday I am reminded how much better my IM experience is - and since I'm on for work and very active in IM, I use pretty much every feature all the time!  Thanks - a lot - it great to have.

1 problem I noticed:  since installing MsgPlus (v. 2.15 and onward, I think) I noticed that after the main Messenger window is maximized and then minmized or moved away (not the Chat window but the main app window), it leaves a a single line of pixels to the right of it - looks like a tear in the wallpaper.  A few of my friends that I have shared Plus! with have also noticed it (we all have NVidias if that's any clue).

1 request:  I know its been asked before but how about POP3 mail notification popups??!!??  It would be great to have and would make you "King of the Systray" - and if you could add a little pre-download filtering (like PopTray 2.1 (www.crause.co.za)) and you would have the killer desktop app - freeing up a bit of tray space while you're at it!!

Et merci!

KF
02-22-2003 01:47 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! - by Patchou on 02-06-2003 at 04:17 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: