What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Suggestion: WordPress data on contact card

Suggestion: WordPress data on contact card
Author: Message:
TheGeek

Excuse my geekyness.

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Suggestion: WordPress data on contact card
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
Originally posted by TheGeek

Hmmm, there's a feature to update MSN Spaces with mail, right?
So you could make a plugin for WP that sends a mail(with the posts content) to MSN Spaces every time you add a post to your blog, that way, the contact card would be updated frequently.
Good Idea but
quote:
Originally posted by TheGeek
The only problem is when the contact tries to open your site, you would need some kind of redirection code, which probably is impossible...
Thats the problem which cant be solved .... wel automatic redirection aint possible as u cant add any script :)

I put a big notice on the site that they're not viewing the main site.
I think that should help...
[Image: 468x60banner.png]
05-27-2005 10:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion: WordPress data on contact card - by TheGeek on 04-23-2005 at 10:42 AM
RE: Suggestion: WordPress data on contact card - by aNILEator on 04-23-2005 at 11:53 AM
RE: Suggestion: WordPress data on contact card - by Anubis on 04-23-2005 at 12:11 PM
RE: Suggestion: WordPress data on contact card - by TheGeek on 04-23-2005 at 03:35 PM
RE: Suggestion: WordPress data on contact card - by John Anderton on 05-27-2005 at 04:09 PM
RE: RE: Suggestion: WordPress data on contact card - by TheGeek on 05-27-2005 at 10:12 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: