What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs )

Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs )
Author: Message:
violator999

Hidden Depths

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs )
Thanks for the previous replies guys. that's what i wanted to say, coz there's a general opinion about arabs, that they're all terrorists and considered a lower race or something, that's what i've seen, and it's all coz of the media imo, the media doesn't show what's really happening, but if u ask me, i'd say both sides are making huge mistakes by killing innocent people, both of them are wrong.
quote:
Originally posted by lp15
I personally feel insulted in this thread

i am arab, not muslic, catholic, Lebanese ( logicly i aint arab )

but most of y all dunno this.. arab means ppl who are muslim and who talk arabic..

but whenever ppl see me talkinmg arabic, im a fucking arab, and personlly its getting irritating, ppl say we always causing trouble.. well the only time i ever got mad was when ppl were trating me of freaking arab..

huh ? why would u be insulted !
You're lebanese, you're an arab, it's as simple as that.
it's not about being muslim of christian or anything else, it's where ur from man, i could be buddhist if i wanted to, i'd still be an arab!
05-02-2005 07:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by violator999 on 05-01-2005 at 06:27 PM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by M73A on 05-01-2005 at 06:43 PM
RE: RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by BEWARE^^ on 05-01-2005 at 07:58 PM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by Maniac on 05-01-2005 at 10:22 PM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by Abz2k4 on 05-01-2005 at 11:10 PM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by albert on 05-02-2005 at 12:58 AM
RE: RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by violator999 on 05-02-2005 at 07:30 AM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by azn angel on 05-02-2005 at 08:19 AM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by -Bogan- on 05-02-2005 at 08:31 AM
RE: RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by BluexDreams on 05-03-2005 at 05:09 PM
RE: Opinions needed ( what do u think of arabs ) - by Lilo on 05-04-2005 at 08:27 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: