What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch

Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch
Author: Message:
Kandy

RE: Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch
[font=Arial][size=2][color=pink]
ya already sound like ya on the right track.  I have used both plug and patch and have a few more issues with the plug in that you may have to disable features in MSN and Plus to get it working in tha plug which means exiting settings, changing others and going back in, but i use it because i am not completely familiar w Plus yet and dont wanna plug, patch, reinstall roundabout.  Cleaner tha better.  In ma case Plus is far better using the KISS rule. On it's own its smart but plugged up, skinned up and patched up ya gotta have a few issues. Same as everything.  Neither the patch nor plug are so different that you'd be OMG i need THAT.  Although if size on ya screen matters tha patch disables more appearance elements.  In complete agreeance with "raceprouk" (how ya doin). In ma case patch more stable.

Does anyone have any info on Pocket PC/ IPAQ interfaces for  MSN messenger??????? 0 features. How bout Pocket Plus - i'll buy it!!!!!

Thanx a kbillion if ya post :0)

09-13-2005 12:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch - by acanaway on 09-12-2005 at 03:10 AM
RE: Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch - by ipab on 09-12-2005 at 03:45 AM
RE: Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch - by RaceProUK on 09-12-2005 at 12:22 PM
RE: Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch - by Kandy on 09-13-2005 at 12:49 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: