What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Support to an Official Brazilian Translation

Support to an Official Brazilian Translation
Author: Message:
Heyder

Dr. Heyder

49 / Male / Flag
Undecided  RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
1) But please stop the accusing and name calling towards some people, and especially towards Patchou.
2) What is so hard to understand that there are rules to be followed for adding a language? This has got nothing todo with Patchou not caring or even hating Brazilian people, because he does not!.
3) I constantly read insuations in the posts of Brazilian people that all non-Brazilians, and especially the Portuguese, are just jealus and can't give positive or constructive critism? Sorry but you do exact the same with these constant insinuations...
4) If you can't understand that not adding the translation has got nothing todo with Patchou not caring or hating Brazilian people, then it is not time for the others to rethink their arguments or motives, but you...
5) The objectivness I try to maintain while reading these discussions as an outsider is constantly dropping and my sympathy for this case  is more and more shifting towards the Portuguese side instead of staying in the middle....
6) So after constantly reading these accusations I don't find it strange at all that other people heavly oppose the question for adding the Brazillian translation.
7) Is this how all Brazillians are? I hope not...

1) Nobody is accusing nobody. Nobody is accusing Patchou. Of course, if Patchou is the creator of the software, is natural that the complaints are towards to him. I think that HE would owe, at least, to give a clear idea on his reason if to oppose to include the Portuguese from Brazil as official translation.
2) Rules? Which rules? Sorry, but I think that, this decision doesn't depend on rules. The creator of the program decides or no if a translation owes or not to do part of the program. Therefore, this has ALL todo with Patchou. I don't really understand because NOT. If more languages are available for a software, better for use it, more people will use it.
3/4) The Brazilian people are indignant with that attitude because they don't understand the reason of the NO, and because the creator of the program doesn't say anything.
5) Sympathy or not for this case... If you think so...  I think that it would be better if the creator of the program spoked and it convinced the Brazilians of the because he doesn't incorporate the Brazilian translation in his software.
6) People that only think, don't make anything...
7) A thing is right: ALL the Brazilian peoples would like to have a official translation for the Portuguese from Brazil. I think that discussion won't finish while Patchou doesn't say their reasons clearly for not including the translation in Messenger Plus!
10-31-2005 02:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by xBellox on 09-26-2005 at 04:24 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 09-26-2005 at 07:06 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 09-27-2005 at 09:32 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by jvlppm on 09-27-2005 at 10:54 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by xBellox on 09-28-2005 at 01:56 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 09-28-2005 at 07:00 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 09-30-2005 at 06:09 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by xBellox on 09-30-2005 at 01:49 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 10-01-2005 at 12:01 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Leif on 09-30-2005 at 10:48 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by VuDu on 10-08-2005 at 11:51 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by m@c@ub@ on 10-29-2005 at 02:46 AM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 10-29-2005 at 11:47 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 10-30-2005 at 01:20 AM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 10-31-2005 at 02:28 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 10-31-2005 at 02:45 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 11-01-2005 at 12:03 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by m@c@ub@ on 11-01-2005 at 11:07 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 11-01-2005 at 04:18 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 11-02-2005 at 05:18 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 11-02-2005 at 05:27 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: