What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Support to an Official Brazilian Translation

Support to an Official Brazilian Translation
Author: Message:
Heyder

Dr. Heyder

49 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation
Grande m@c@ub@!

Antes de mais nada, mais uma vez obrigado por sua solidariedade e tentativa de ajudar no esforço de despertar algum interesse do criador deste programa nos Brasileiros. Agora, essa foi muito boa!!! Foi fantástica essa procura por "Casa de Pasto" no site www.guiadeportugal.pt, obrigado. É mesmo incrível o número de estabelecimentos "Regionais" obtidos!!! Isto é porque a palavra não existe por lá...

Meu amigo, concordo com você. Eu já tinha chegado a essa conclusão: que é perda de tempo ficar argumentando sobre o assunto de adicionar o pt-BR ao setup do Messenger. O meu problema é que, como você, não "aguento" ler certas colocações ridículas por aqui sem postar alguma coisa... mas vou tentar me controlar (risos)...

Não há de quê se desculpar, amigo! Uma "discussãozinha" destas faz a gente rir um pouco das bobagens e interpretações errôneas escritas... Você não me criou nenhum problema não! Quem cria problemas por aqui são aqueles que interpretam mal o que se escreve, os que escrevem besteira e os que, ao invés de ajudar, atrapalham.

Gostaria, sim, de contar com você e sua ajuda crítica para qualquer sugestão quanto à tradução. Noto que você redige bem, além de escrever de forma clara e simples. Isso é importante e bem vindo a uma tradução. Quem sabe na próxima versão do Messenger Plus!, se você quiser e puder dispor de tempo pra isso, a gente faz as adaptações juntos. Por enquanto, se quiser, faça uma revisão crítica da minha tradução e, de comum acordo, podemos postar uma revisão D. Fique à vontade!

Grande abraço e não suma!

Dr. Heyder (H)
BRasil
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank´s for his solidarity and attempt of helping in the wake effort some interest of the creator of this program in the translation Brazilians. It fantastic the search for "Casa de Pasto" in the site www.guiadeportugal.pt, thank you. It is really incredible the number of "Regional" establishments!!! That is because the phrase doesn't exist...

My friend, I agree with you. I already the had conclusion: is waste of time to be arguing on the subject of adding it pt-BR to the setup of Messenger. My problem is that to read certain placements for here I always posting something...

You don't need to excuse. You didn't create me any problem. Who creates problems for here, are those that interpret badly that it is written, the ones that write nonsense and the ones that, instead of helping, cause disturb.

I would like, yes, of counting with you and his critical help for any suggestion for the translation. I notice that you write well, writing in a clear and simple way. This is important and well coming to a translation. Possibly in next version of Messenger Plus!, if you want and it can disposal of time for that, we make the adaptations together. If you want, make a critical revision of my translation and, of common agreement, we can post a revision D. Thank´s!
11-02-2005 05:18 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by xBellox on 09-26-2005 at 04:24 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 09-26-2005 at 07:06 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 09-27-2005 at 09:32 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by jvlppm on 09-27-2005 at 10:54 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by xBellox on 09-28-2005 at 01:56 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 09-28-2005 at 07:00 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 09-30-2005 at 06:09 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by xBellox on 09-30-2005 at 01:49 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 10-01-2005 at 12:01 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Leif on 09-30-2005 at 10:48 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by VuDu on 10-08-2005 at 11:51 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by m@c@ub@ on 10-29-2005 at 02:46 AM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 10-29-2005 at 11:47 PM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 10-30-2005 at 01:20 AM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 10-31-2005 at 02:28 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 10-31-2005 at 02:45 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 11-01-2005 at 12:03 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by m@c@ub@ on 11-01-2005 at 11:07 AM
RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by CookieRevised on 11-01-2005 at 04:18 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 11-02-2005 at 05:18 PM
RE: RE: Support to an Official Brazilian Translation - by Heyder on 11-02-2005 at 05:27 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: