What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Change/delete the settings made by Wireless Network Settings

Change/delete the settings made by Wireless Network Settings
Author: Message:
Scanorama

O.P. Change/delete the settings made by Wireless Network Settings
Hey all, I changed some settings of Wireless Network Settings on Windows XP Service Pack 2 using Wireless Network Settings wizard in Control Panel.

I added a network called 'Michael' and at one stage it asked me to select an USB drive as one of the network drive. I accidentally selected one of my partitioned hard drive e:\

Is there any way to undo this change? Right now in My Computer, the e:\ has a wireless network drive icon next to it. It has a folder calls 'SMRTNTKY'. Inside the folder, it contains settings for the wireless network settings, as well as a Windows XP Version Checking Program.

How can I delete the network 'Michael'? Thanks in advance :)

[Image: mycomputer7gy.th.jpg]
06-05-2006 05:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Change/delete the settings made by Wireless Network Settings - by Scanorama on 06-05-2006 at 05:10 AM
RE: Change/delete the settings made by Wireless Network Settings - by Felu on 06-05-2006 at 05:17 AM
RE: Change/delete the settings made by Wireless Network Settings - by Scanorama on 06-05-2006 at 05:58 AM
RE: Change/delete the settings made by Wireless Network Settings - by RaceProUK on 06-05-2006 at 12:30 PM
RE: Change/delete the settings made by Wireless Network Settings - by RaceProUK on 06-06-2006 at 11:41 AM
RE: Change/delete the settings made by Wireless Network Settings - by RaceProUK on 06-07-2006 at 02:19 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: