What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Any way to handle the music (Current media) without displaying?

Any way to handle the music (Current media) without displaying?
Author: Message:
can16358p

WLM + MP!L User

34 / Male / –
O.P. Any way to handle the music (Current media) without displaying?
Here is my plan;
I want to take the raw song data from media player (or whatever) before displaying it.

I will read the song data,
I will look it up from a predefined list which has some lyrics from that song.
If song data is found, change PSM to that, and do not show media. (now playing as PSM)
If no data for that song is found, show the song as it should be displayed.

For example:
I'm listening Song Y from Band X. and some lyrics are "blablabla" (this will be in a text file or something)

Script will prevent displaying Song Y - Band X as the PSM.
Look it up in the list. (and find in this case).
Display "blablabla" Band X - Song Y. as PSM (not currentmedia).
In another case (if no data is found in the list for that song) show Song Y - Band X normally as media.

Any ideas?
[Image: anathema.gif][Image: hax0r.png]
06-27-2006 08:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Any way to handle the music (Current media) without displaying? - by can16358p on 06-27-2006 at 08:02 PM
RE: Any way to handle the music (Current media) without displaying? - by upsfeup on 06-27-2006 at 08:42 PM
RE: RE: Any way to handle the music (Current media) without displaying? - by MattyRid on 07-15-2006 at 10:57 AM
RE: Any way to handle the music (Current media) without displaying? - by Griffo on 07-15-2006 at 10:48 AM
RE: Any way to handle the music (Current media) without displaying? - by Griffo on 07-15-2006 at 10:59 AM
RE: Any way to handle the music (Current media) without displaying? - by deAd on 07-15-2006 at 01:59 PM
RE: Any way to handle the music (Current media) without displaying? - by Griffo on 07-15-2006 at 02:03 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: