What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) )

Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) )
Author: Message:
-DiStUrBeDzOmBiE-

Pull The Trigger, B**ch!

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) )
Alrighty, I just got an e-mail from Microsoft informing of the release of Windows Vista RC1 blah blah. Anyways, It told me this "If you ordered a DVD kit for Beta 2 you will receive a new DVD kit containing RC1 in approximately 2-4 weeks." I have the Beta 2 DVD kit but im not sure if its the correct one.

Heres a picture of the box just for u guys to check i have the right one.

[Image: picture008sg2.th.jpg]

Here is the questions:

Q: Has Microsoft taken any money out from my profile with the card registered to get the update DVD? Basically, Will they ship it to me for free since I paid for the Beta 2 copy already.

Q: Will the Windows Vista Standard theme be included in the RC1 package?

(I know this is a theme but I've heard it will be on windows Vista) Here is a link to know what im talking about http://www.deviantart.com/view/36106264/

The reason why I wanted to know about the standard theme was because my graphics card isnt compatible and I wanted to use the standard theme instead of the gray one in the Beta 2.

Thanks if you guys answer them :)

This post was edited on 09-14-2006 at 09:28 PM by -DiStUrBeDzOmBiE-.

-DiStUrBeDzOmBiE-
=========================
[Image: chopped4snuff.gif]
09-14-2006 09:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) ) - by -DiStUrBeDzOmBiE- on 09-14-2006 at 09:26 PM
RE: Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) ) - by -DiStUrBeDzOmBiE- on 09-14-2006 at 09:55 PM
RE: Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) ) - by DarkMe on 09-15-2006 at 12:31 AM
RE: Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) ) - by ShawnZ on 09-15-2006 at 12:38 AM
RE: RE: Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) ) - by -DiStUrBeDzOmBiE- on 09-15-2006 at 03:48 PM
RE: Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) ) - by Kenji on 09-15-2006 at 06:12 PM
RE: Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) ) - by -DiStUrBeDzOmBiE- on 09-30-2006 at 05:24 AM
RE: Windows Vista RC1 Questions (Quiet Easy :) ) - by Kenji on 09-30-2006 at 06:26 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: