What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » [Suggestion] re-enable scripts automatically

[Suggestion] re-enable scripts automatically
Author: Message:
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Suggestion] re-enable scripts automatically
Hi,

sometimes when I start messenger, I get a messagebox saying scripts are disabled because messenger couldn't startup correctly the last time it was started. It also says that I can re-enable the scripts through MP!L preferences. This protection has never been useful to me (I could always re-enable the scripts right away), but I know it can be very useful in some cases. However, I find it annoying to go to the preferences to re-enable all the scripts when there's actually nothing wrong with them.
I was thinking it would be a good idea to add a checkbox to that messagebox, allowing you to instantly re-enable all previously enabled scripts without using the preferences window.
something like this:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=772133]
(dutch version)

edit: ofcourse the checkbox should be unchecked by default ;)

.jpg File Attachment: scripts.jpg (28.48 KB)
This file has been downloaded 244 time(s).

This post was edited on 01-01-2007 at 10:48 PM by Jesus.
01-01-2007 10:47 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Suggestion] re-enable scripts automatically - by Jesus on 01-01-2007 at 10:47 PM
RE: [Suggestion] re-enable scripts automatically - by intel on 01-01-2007 at 10:52 PM
RE: [Suggestion] re-enable scripts automatically - by NiteMare on 01-01-2007 at 10:56 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: