What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request] Remove Automessage by contact

[Request] Remove Automessage by contact
Author: Message:
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact
quote:
Originally posted by snAke_LeAder
you can filter the contacts for auto msg, see screen
sry the screen is german but u an see the settings there allways the same, i tryed to replace with a en shoot, but...

I know that exist... but is very annoying that each time a contact talks to you and you wanna answer him you can disable the automsg in the conversation window instead of go to preferences and add that contact to the list of exceptions :S I explained that in my original post... (N)
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
01-12-2007 10:16 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Request] Remove Automessage by contact - by warmth on 01-12-2007 at 12:18 AM
RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact - by Voldemort on 01-12-2007 at 03:53 AM
RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact - by snAke_LeAder on 01-12-2007 at 08:35 AM
RE: RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact - by warmth on 01-12-2007 at 10:16 AM
RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact - by MattyRid on 01-12-2007 at 10:28 AM
RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact - by warmth on 01-12-2007 at 12:34 PM
RE: [Request] Remove Automessage by contact - by warmth on 05-06-2007 at 03:46 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: