What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations

URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations
Hello,

I have an urgent need of somebody talking Norwegian or Korean fluently who could help and translate what needs to be updated for the new version of Messenger Plus! that will be released in less than 48 hours. There is not too much to do but it's very important as those translations won't be included in the main distribution if the update is not done.

If that's something you can do, please email me asap at mplus@patchou.com and I'll give you access to what you need to perform the update.

Thank you very much,
Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
02-26-2007 09:38 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations - by Patchou on 02-26-2007 at 09:38 PM
RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations - by Leif on 02-26-2007 at 11:25 PM
RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations - by Menthix on 02-27-2007 at 12:04 AM
RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations - by Patchou on 02-27-2007 at 01:02 AM
RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations - by Voldemort on 02-27-2007 at 01:24 AM
RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations - by Menthix on 02-27-2007 at 10:57 AM
RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations - by skaue on 03-17-2007 at 06:54 PM
RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations - by Patchou on 03-18-2007 at 07:42 AM
RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations - by vikke on 03-18-2007 at 10:46 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: