What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » [Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff

[Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff
Author: Message:
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
You could download Everest Home Edition and look for your motherboard's name.
Then, you could go to the manufacturer's site, and check the specs about that specific model, and see if it has any SATA slots.
You saved my life. :P

Now, I'm supposing the thing I'm looking for is in the "Storage/RAID" description of the motherboard, right? The site says it has 4 SATA. :o

If so, I think that HDD is what I need. :D

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

03-28-2007 08:03 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff - by L. Coyote on 03-28-2007 at 07:27 PM
RE: [Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff - by M73A on 03-28-2007 at 07:31 PM
RE: [Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff - by L. Coyote on 03-28-2007 at 07:32 PM
RE: [Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff - by Kenji on 03-28-2007 at 07:32 PM
RE: [Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff - by L. Coyote on 03-28-2007 at 07:34 PM
RE: [Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff - by WDZ on 03-28-2007 at 07:41 PM
RE: [Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff - by Mike on 03-28-2007 at 07:43 PM
RE: [Question] SATA, ATA, IDE and all that stuff - by L. Coyote on 03-28-2007 at 08:03 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: