What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team!

2 votes - 5 average   Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team!
Author: Message:
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team!
Unfortunately in this time and age we have terrible life destroying illness's affecting friends, family and ourselves

I myself lost my mother to breast cancer in 2001, she was 39 (40 the next month) I was 11.

My Grandad has now also unfortunately been diagnosed with cancer and is receiving treatment (Thankfully it seems to be going well)

And now I have severe back problems, including but not limited to Scoliosis, Sciatica, 3/4 lower disc degenerations, collapsed discs and 2 disc protrusions.

What I am Trying to say is that I am sure many of you have experienced these life changing disease in one way or another and would love to help put an end to them.

NOW YOU CAN
...And you don't even need to become a doctor!

1) To start helping out, you can register and download the software here:
          >>https://secure.worldcommunitygrid.org/reg/viewRegister.do

2) Then you can optionally Join the Messenger Plus! Team here:
          >>http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamIn...teamId=Z17QB19CTR1

Team Description:
quote:
The Messenger Plus! Team.

Want to Enhance your Messenger for FREE?
Then visit www.msgpluslive.net to download the Msgplus Live! add on; With its many features and ability to add your own scripts, Messenger Plus! is by far the most recognised and probably most respected add-on created for WLM EVER!
Our aim is to help fight disease and research into other extremely useful projects.
HELP US ACHIEVE OUR GOAL, YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MAY BENEFIT FROM ITS RESEARCH ONE DAY!!!

If this could be Pinned it would be great, Thank you, hope to see you all in the new team!

EDIT: Just heard my Auntie has developed breast cancer now too :sad:
Breast cancer in complete recession :)

Not done this in a while, but the PS3 does :)

This post was edited on 02-24-2010 at 01:05 PM by aNILEator.
05-01-2007 02:40 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by aNILEator on 05-01-2007 at 02:40 PM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by matt on 03-21-2008 at 11:46 PM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by Quantum on 03-21-2008 at 11:55 PM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Te - by aNILEator on 03-22-2008 at 12:13 AM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by Quantum on 03-22-2008 at 12:29 AM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Te - by aNILEator on 03-22-2008 at 06:47 AM
RE: RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Te - by matt on 03-22-2008 at 07:51 AM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by LieutenantPetrelli on 05-14-2008 at 09:56 PM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Te - by JSCIII on 10-03-2008 at 01:18 AM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by aljawal on 05-06-2009 at 12:17 AM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by blessedguy on 05-06-2009 at 12:25 AM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by John Anderton on 05-23-2010 at 02:52 PM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by zach on 06-06-2010 at 11:26 AM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by John Anderton on 06-07-2010 at 01:52 AM
RE: Help Fight Diseases (Cancer, AIDS etc) Join the BRAND NEW World Community Grid Team! - by zach on 06-07-2010 at 03:33 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: