What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Bugs that I found today in the new release installation

Bugs that I found today in the new release installation
Author: Message:
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Bugs that I found today in the new release installation
This morning when I installed the new release noticed and posted this:

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
There is a problem here for me... I installed it overy the previous one... I have last release of WLM and MSNShell running... my contact windows doesn't open :(, I know this must be done in the bugs report but... is tooooo early...

UPDATE: I unistalled the MSNShell and reinstalled and now all is working perfect!!! (Y)

I wanted to post it here cause I know the rules...

and I wanted to add something more... As you guys can see... I installed the MP!L 4.21 without uninstall the 4.20 and over the MSNShell in my vista desktop pc... what was my surprised when I was looking for the new scripts that the new release carry on... and I couldn't find it... why??? I don't know... all my scripts where there but the new one no... :^) can someone explain it to me??? I didn't test it uninstalling and reinstalling all MP!L but I will do it if is necesary... Maybe my installation isn't correct at all... (N)

This post was edited on 05-17-2007 at 10:52 PM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
05-17-2007 10:48 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Bugs that I found today in the new release installation - by warmth on 05-17-2007 at 10:48 PM
RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation - by deAd on 05-17-2007 at 10:52 PM
RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation - by warmth on 05-17-2007 at 10:53 PM
RE: RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation - by deAd on 05-17-2007 at 10:59 PM
RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation - by Voldemort on 05-17-2007 at 10:55 PM
RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation - by warmth on 05-17-2007 at 10:58 PM
RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation - by Voldemort on 05-17-2007 at 10:59 PM
RE: Bugs that I found today in the new release installation - by warmth on 05-17-2007 at 11:01 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: