What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » DisneyLand Paris

DisneyLand Paris
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: DisneyLand Paris
DisneyLand Paris is a great place. If you don't like upside down stuff, be sure you don't go in the RocknRoller Coaster (it's the best one but you've got to like that kind of stuff). The good news is that if you don't do rides, you'll have less time to wait in queue as it's generally the most popular attractions.

I suggest the Haunted House (turn left at the end of Main Sreet), then go from land to land in the park and just go wherever you think it's nice. There is much stuff to do, you'll sure don't get bored. At the end of the day, you can go to Downtown Disney (I don'tremember hos it's called in France). A nice thing to do is to go see  the farwest show (don't remember the name)... you eat a special meal while you see a live show, it's very enjoyablke (and you can get a photograph with Goofy in cowboy.. I got one  hehe ;)).

So, to conclude, I really think you should go in the park without too many recommendations (except for one: get a Fast Pass when you can for attractions that you'd liek to know, you'll save several hours in your day thanks to them, and it's free)... the best way to enjoy this park is to walk in it :).

Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
04-13-2003 02:37 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
DisneyLand Paris - by Johnny_Mac on 04-12-2003 at 04:19 PM
RE: DisneyLand Paris - by Pr0xY on 09-26-2003 at 03:55 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites