What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » DisneyLand Paris

DisneyLand Paris
Author: Message:
sock
Elite Member

Back in White! (with red stripes)

38 / Male / Flag
RE: DisneyLand Paris
Blah, it's not Disney World or something, you can do it all in one day I think.... I've been there yeeeeeaaaaaaars ago! :D t'was fun.
* sock still remembers that talking head in the end of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride, which talks to you in French....:P
I like French pirates. Hey, I've heard Disney's making a movie about that ride now.:P

Blah, my brother made me go on Indiana Jones.... I was barely tall enough.....:-/ I was such a wuss, I closed my eyes most of the ride.:P I've never had a chance to enjoy a Disney roller coaster since..... :-/ Ah, except for that Thunder Mountain thing! :D It's a loopless roller coaster (not sure if they have it in Paris though).

Anyway, if you do go on a wild ride..... it is VERY VERY important that you don't eat much before it, espiecally not sausages!!!! And I'm talking from experience here.:P (no I didn't throw up you sick bastards, but I was dizzy and nauseous for like two hours:P. Wasn't in Disney though, was in Vienna, Austria.)

I suggest you do all the rides! It's all fun. But you better learn some French if you wanna understand anything.:P
[Image: patchoulolhaxun7.jpg]
04-13-2003 03:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
DisneyLand Paris - by Johnny_Mac on 04-12-2003 at 04:19 PM
RE: DisneyLand Paris - by Pr0xY on 09-26-2003 at 03:55 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: