What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [Sug] Personal Message per contact, group, Tag

[Sug] Personal Message per contact, group, Tag
Author: Message:
Nehemoth

45 / Male / Flag
O.P. Grin  [Sug] Personal Message per contact, group, Tag
Don't know if this is possible but as Patchou used to make the impossible things otherwise...

What about a function that let you put personal messages per contact or per group.

In the case of per group I know is possible as I believe the Mac Messenger has this feature.

ie. a message for my friends and other one for my colleagues or business partners.

I would like to go farther, ie. as I don't use my messenger in groups views, instead I use online/offline amazing would be that I could Tag my buddies so they're become a group.

Lets say for example that I would tag some of my friends with the Personal Tag and for that tag I would use a X personal message, for the users tagged as Partners another one, and for the
family tag even another one.

What do you think?
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long to return.

— Leonardo da Vinci
03-30-2008 01:03 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Sug] Personal Message per contact, group, Tag - by Nehemoth on 03-30-2008 at 01:03 AM
RE: [Sug] Personal Message per contact, group, Tag - by MeEtc on 03-30-2008 at 01:20 AM
RE: [Sug] Personal Message per contact, group, Tag - by Nehemoth on 03-30-2008 at 01:23 AM
RE: [Sug] Personal Message per contact, group, Tag - by MattyRid on 03-30-2008 at 01:35 AM
RE: RE: [Sug] Personal Message per contact, group, Tag - by Nehemoth on 03-30-2008 at 01:52 AM
RE: [Sug] Personal Message per contact, group, Tag - by MeEtc on 03-30-2008 at 02:00 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: