What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Can people really tell that I signed in as appear offline?

Can people really tell that I signed in as appear offline?
Author: Message:
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Can people really tell that I signed in as appear offline?
quote:
Originally posted by Jarrod
it is unlikely that they do, but there are some less known of ways that sometimes give you clues that someone is appearing offline, most of these are being fixed if they haven't been sorted out already, there was a bug with a previous version of plus that a custom sound would play if you asked it to when someone appeared offline, but i believe this to be fixed

There's a few other ways but yeah breach of privacy and really not even worth bothering with so we'll keep schtum :-#
09-06-2008 02:49 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Can people really tell that I signed in as appear offline? - by vanillaicecream on 09-06-2008 at 12:17 PM
RE: Can people really tell that I signed in as appear offline? - by Jarrod on 09-06-2008 at 01:12 PM
RE: Can people really tell that I signed in as appear offline? - by aNILEator on 09-06-2008 at 02:49 PM
RE: Can people really tell that I signed in as appear offline? - by Lou on 09-06-2008 at 02:55 PM
RE: Can people really tell that I signed in as appear offline? - by Spunky on 09-06-2008 at 03:58 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: