What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » How to change Nicknames font in WLM?

How to change Nicknames font in WLM?
Author: Message:
alegator

O.P. RE: RE: How to change Nicknames font in WLM?
quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
quote:
Originally posted by alegator
I mean the custom nicknames one adds to each contact using the included "Add a nickname" feature. Is there a way to change the font type (bold, color, etc) of these nicknames? Thanks
You can use all the formatting codes provided by Plus! when specifying a nickname.
Sorry but I cannot find the Plus! feature you're mentioning. In MSN Messenger Plus! you were able to do this since PLus! had a "rename contact" feature. But since WLM already includes a built in "Add a nickname" feature, Plus Live! no longer has this feature, and I cannot find a way to change the font (color, bold, etc) of the custom nicknames that are assigned to each contact in the contact list. If I'm missing something let me know. Thanks.
10-16-2008 09:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How to change Nicknames font in WLM? - by alegator on 10-16-2008 at 08:03 AM
RE: How to change Nicknames font in WLM? - by Vilkku on 10-16-2008 at 08:09 AM
RE: RE: How to change Nicknames font in WLM? - by alegator on 10-16-2008 at 09:21 AM
RE: How to change Nicknames font in WLM? - by djdannyp on 10-16-2008 at 10:28 AM
RE: RE: How to change Nicknames font in WLM? - by alegator on 10-16-2008 at 01:14 PM
RE: RE: RE: How to change Nicknames font in WLM? - by Vilkku on 10-16-2008 at 02:17 PM
RE: How to change Nicknames font in WLM? - by Th3rmal on 10-16-2008 at 10:35 AM
RE: How to change Nicknames font in WLM? - by kabso 5 on 10-16-2008 at 11:39 AM
RE: How to change Nicknames font in WLM? - by Basilis on 10-16-2008 at 01:20 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: