What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ?

I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ?
Author: Message:
Solomon4

O.P. I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ?
I just bought a new computer and tried to copy a DVD to my hard drive, the transfer was succesful?

however when i tried to see the video again from my hard drive it was very jubled both the video and the audio. Video will show still frames of the movie for various seconds and then skip to another one and audio skips like a scratched CD. When i play the DVD (bourne Identitiy) directly from my DVD player it plays just fine. i have a 64 bit dual core amd processor, 2 gigs of ram, 300+ free gigs of hard drive space and this movie was the first thing i have put on my computer since i got it yesterday. What could be causing this?

I was told this problem was because i need a DVD ripper to get the whole DVD, if that is true i would like to know how to get one and where to get it from.
11-03-2008 07:00 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by Solomon4 on 11-03-2008 at 07:00 AM
RE: I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by Jarrod on 11-03-2008 at 07:02 AM
RE: I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by djdannyp on 11-03-2008 at 08:29 AM
RE: I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by Eddie on 11-03-2008 at 08:42 AM
RE: I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by davidpolitis on 11-03-2008 at 09:37 AM
RE: I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by Dempsey on 11-03-2008 at 09:47 AM
RE: I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by Jarrod on 11-03-2008 at 10:28 AM
RE: I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by Chancer on 11-03-2008 at 06:29 PM
RE: I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by Ezra on 11-03-2008 at 06:35 PM
RE: I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by Dempsey on 11-04-2008 at 08:54 AM
RE: I need a good DVD ripper to copy dvd's to my hard drive,,is there a good one ? - by Spunky on 11-04-2008 at 09:45 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: