What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway?

Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway?
Author: Message:
Aeryn

– / Female / –
O.P. Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway?
Just a random thing I'm wondering about... Do any of you also get the feeling sometimes that people don't read statuses at all or just like to assume that "Busy" means "Busy for everyone but you"?

I dunno, I get messaged just the same regardless of whether I'm Online or Busy, and sometimes it really annoys me because half the time I actually am doing something else and don't feel like going through the usual boring "hi, how are you? I'm fine, how are you? Oh hey I got a haircut last Friday!" routine. :p

Anyway, just a random thought. :p
03-21-2009 08:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by Aeryn on 03-21-2009 at 08:34 PM
RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by Th3rmal on 03-21-2009 at 08:38 PM
RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by Spunky on 03-21-2009 at 08:43 PM
RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by Vilkku on 03-21-2009 at 08:45 PM
RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by Lou on 03-21-2009 at 11:36 PM
RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by Joshua on 03-22-2009 at 12:11 AM
RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by djdannyp on 03-22-2009 at 12:57 AM
RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by Nagamasa on 03-22-2009 at 01:36 AM
RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by blessedguy on 03-22-2009 at 01:59 AM
RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by Jesus on 03-22-2009 at 02:06 AM
RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by Menthix on 03-22-2009 at 02:10 PM
RE: RE: Do your contacts ignore your Busy status on WLM and talk to you anyway? - by Aeryn on 03-22-2009 at 08:09 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: