What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono

Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono
Author: Message:
Giulia

Fly around the world, little bird !

38 / Female / Flag
O.P. RE: Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono
Hi,

First of all, I want to thank Chrono for his analysis, even if I don't agree on all points of the problem.
However, it's the first time since the getting worse of this story that I was able to sleep without any kind of med.
The story gets clearer, and I moved one step forward at the time to solve this issue.

I'd like to give some pieces of news about this story.

I phoned to a French association Forum des droits sur Internet, which spreads about law on the Internet.
They couldn't totally solve my problem, but they confirmed what I think right from the beginning : I have no other solution than a legal action, since I have already done what I could do legally alone.
Now, the legal action is the only solution to advocate and protect my rights.

Since legal matters are recurrent on the forum, I have to be extremely careful if I don't want to be more into troubles.
The association advised me to write a registered letter with recorded delivery, but the only reservation I can make is that I don't want him to have my home address.
I really don't know what he is able to do if he wants to put me into troubles, I have lost any kind of trust toward him since this hypothesis of diagnosis. This hypothesis of diagnosis has been the last straw for me.
I really don't know what he is able to do if he wants to make me problems after an action.
One of the moderator on the psycho's forum has been threaten from an association's president (independent of the forum) to publicize her home address on the Internet.
Since it's a possible issue, I prefer to be extremely careful with this problem. I clearly don't want to risk that he comes to my home to make troubles to myself and my family.
So I have to contact an association to have legal advice about what to do, but that's for sure, I have to provide a legal action for me and other people.

Giulia ;)
06-22-2009 04:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono - by Giulia on 06-21-2009 at 11:51 PM
RE: Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono - by Chrono on 06-22-2009 at 12:26 AM
RE: Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono - by Giulia on 06-22-2009 at 02:05 AM
RE: Some "respect" reflexions inspired by Chrono - by Giulia on 06-22-2009 at 04:10 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: