What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?!

Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?!
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?!
What do you mean by 20-30 lines? The drawing area isn't measured by lines; it should be one big area (which you can enlarge by dragging the upper border upwards).

Or do you mean the number of individual ink messages? If that is the case it's the first time I hear about this. Also, after testing this out, I can say I went to +50 messages in a row before giving up myself...
No matter if I make big drawings, or quick very small drawings, I can keep on drawing and sending as much and as long as I want.

Do you get any error message when you hit the 'limit'. Or what _exactly_ happens when you hit the limit? Does the ink drawing area grays out? etc

Note: if there would be any limit, it usually is imposed by the servers (as a flood limit), so it's independant of your installed Messenger version, windows OS, etc. Reinstalling or running in compatibility mode wouldn't help at all in that case
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-07-2009 02:20 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?! - by t3h m00kz on 12-06-2009 at 03:17 AM
RE: Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?! - by CookieRevised on 12-07-2009 at 02:20 AM
RE: Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?! - by NanaFreak on 12-07-2009 at 08:33 AM
RE: Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?! - by CookieRevised on 12-07-2009 at 02:07 PM
RE: Handwriting/drawing/ink message limit?! - by Choli on 12-07-2009 at 02:36 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: