What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time)

Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time)
Author: Message:
pollolibredegrasa

formerly fatfreechicken

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time)
I've noticed this before too.

According to Patchou in this old thread it was a bug in an older version of WLM causing it. It seems that bug might still be there, in which case it's time he added that "loosy fix" :P
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
yep, I'm aware of this problem and I was able to successfully debug it: unfortuantely, that's a bug in Messenger itself sometimes delaying the creation of the IMWindow object. I'm waiting to see if it will be fixed in Messenger 9 before I attempt some loosy fix.
;p

[Image: chickennana.gif] Vaccy is my thin twin! [Image: chickennana.gif]
01-28-2010 12:59 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by prashker on 01-28-2010 at 12:37 AM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by pollolibredegrasa on 01-28-2010 at 12:59 AM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by prashker on 01-28-2010 at 02:03 AM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by Chrono on 01-28-2010 at 03:10 AM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by prashker on 02-01-2010 at 10:52 PM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by Patchou on 02-04-2010 at 11:39 PM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by prashker on 02-05-2010 at 12:06 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: