What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time)

Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time)
Author: Message:
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time)
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Sam: does that happen with the first message of the chat? it's something I've always tried to fix but is too random to fix successfully. This bug will probably follow me to my grave.
Deleted a picture off my Dropbox accidentally, first post has screenshot of it being the first message. (refresh)
02-05-2010 12:06 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by prashker on 01-28-2010 at 12:37 AM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by pollolibredegrasa on 01-28-2010 at 12:59 AM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by prashker on 01-28-2010 at 02:03 AM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by Chrono on 01-28-2010 at 03:10 AM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by prashker on 02-01-2010 at 10:52 PM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by Patchou on 02-04-2010 at 11:39 PM
RE: Logging is missing lines (recurring, this is not the first time) - by prashker on 02-05-2010 at 12:06 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: