What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Sounds - new fix - everyone read!

1 votes - 5 average   Sounds - new fix - everyone read!
Author: Message:
maxpayne2409

41 / Male / –
Sad  RE: Sounds - new fix - everyone read!
i have downloaded and installed version 2.10.32, that seems to be the only one available to download from the official site coz when it installs in the "about" window it says 2.10.32 and also on the install screen.

anyway since installing that the sounds wont work at all, before i installed 2.10.32 all the sounds worked except for brb which was just a click, and hello which just cut off at the end, now having installed 2.10.32 all the sounds have gone totally garbled and sound like something from star trek:|

i have tried it with windows messenger that comes with xp and also with msn 5 but the problem is still there.

ps - where can i download 2.10.34 or 2.10.35 until the official site link is updated

pps - i tryed adding to this msg an attachment, a sample wav and mp3 of the sound all my sounds make on msn but it wudnt let me so ill describe it, its sort of a gargling sound.

thanks for listening
Do Unto Others As They Would Have Done Unto You....... Only Make Sure You Do It First
05-05-2003 11:42 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Sounds - new fix - everyone read! - by Patchou on 04-29-2003 at 09:45 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: