What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Most of my contacts don't get the acceptance invite?

Most of my contacts don't get the acceptance invite?
Author: Message:
Prime

O.P. Most of my contacts don't get the acceptance invite?
Hi,

I am using the latest version of WLM and I recently closed my old account due to getting too much spam. I have tried the various ways of transferring all my contacts by using TrueSwitch but it doesn't support .co.uk extensions. I've tried importing the contacts by using the import facility via the address book but after exporting and then importing I can only see a few of my contacts.

So, I decided to add them all manually but I can only see them online when I have asked them to add me.

Strange? Some get the accept invite, accept it and I see them but 75% of them won't see me unless they add me manually?

Is there a way around this or can anyone tell me why most of them do not get my invites
09-12-2010 06:48 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Most of my contacts don't get the acceptance invite? - by Prime on 09-12-2010 at 06:48 PM
RE: Most of my contacts don't get the acceptance invite? - by NoWhereMan on 09-14-2010 at 02:28 PM
RE: RE: Most of my contacts don't get the acceptance invite? - by Prime on 09-19-2010 at 01:37 PM
RE: RE: RE: Most of my contacts don't get the acceptance invite? - by NoWhereMan on 09-22-2010 at 07:56 AM
RE: Most of my contacts don't get the acceptance invite? - by Chrissy on 09-20-2010 at 09:37 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: