What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Wrong window size/skin with printscreen

Wrong window size/skin with printscreen
Author: Message:
DVZs

O.P. Wrong window size/skin with printscreen
Hi,

I discovered this accidentally - I wanted to share the content of my EventViewerWindow. So I opened it and hit ALT+PrintScreen.
I instantly pasted it into a chatwindow - realising just then that weirdly enough there is an extra line visible from the background above the EventViewerWindow.
I suppose this means, that the actual skin of the window contains some transparent pixels at the top. In this case there was no problem, but it could have been sensitive data behind the EventViewerWindow.

Attached is a screenshot.

.jpg File Attachment: MSNPlus_EventViewerWindow_SizeProblem.JPG (25.95 KB)
This file has been downloaded 113 time(s).
03-31-2011 01:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Wrong window size/skin with printscreen - by DVZs on 03-31-2011 at 01:32 PM
RE: Wrong window size/skin with printscreen - by matty on 03-31-2011 at 01:34 PM
RE: Wrong window size/skin with printscreen - by blessedguy on 03-31-2011 at 01:47 PM
RE: Wrong window size/skin with printscreen - by CookieRevised on 03-31-2011 at 02:17 PM
RE: Wrong window size/skin with printscreen - by matty on 03-31-2011 at 06:28 PM
RE: Wrong window size/skin with printscreen - by MeEtc on 03-31-2011 at 10:14 PM
RE: Wrong window size/skin with printscreen - by CookieRevised on 04-01-2011 at 01:21 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: