What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » [split] I'v been getting an error code where the messenger dosen't work

[split] I'v been getting an error code where the messenger dosen't work
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [split] I'v been getting an error code where the messenger dosen't work
quote:
Originally posted by Scary674
hey where is the rest of the thread with the a-patch problem? thats was the reason for my post... :(
The user Tony Correa hijacked that thread. He made a post about an error message he got, which does not have anything to do with the A-patch compatibility problem.

In other words: he posted seriously off-topic.
Hence his post and all next posts were split out (hence the "[split]" in front of this thread's title).

The original thread about the A-patch compatibility is here as you already have found out.

-----

@Tony Correa
Please do not post off topic!!!
The thread you've posted in is about the compatibility between A-patch and Messenger Plus!. Your post doesn't have anything to do with it.

If you have a problem, first search for a thread which exactly describes your problem and post in there. If there is no such a thread yet, then create a new thread.

As for the problem itself: nobody will be able to help you if you do not provide enough details.
If you have a problem with error messages then the least bit of information you should give is that error message.
Together with a detailed explanation of how and when you get that message.

This post was edited on 05-21-2012 at 01:31 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-21-2012 01:29 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a problem with options MsgPlus - by Tony Correa on 04-30-2012 at 03:21 AM
RE: [split] I'v been getting an error code where the messenger dosen't work - by Scary674 on 05-20-2012 at 11:07 AM
RE: [split] I'v been getting an error code where the messenger dosen't work - by CookieRevised on 05-21-2012 at 01:29 PM
RE: I have a problem with options MsgPlus - by teco on 04-30-2012 at 08:01 AM
RE: I have a problem with options MsgPlus - by Tony Correa on 05-01-2012 at 12:23 AM
RE: I have a problem with options MsgPlus - by teco on 05-11-2012 at 11:46 PM
RE: I have a problem with options MsgPlus - by Scary674 on 05-18-2012 at 08:04 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: