What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Fable

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
Fable
Author: Message:
user27089
Disabled Account

O.P. Fable
[Image: bntfable.jpg]

I just purchased the game Fable by Lion Head Studios today, its absolutely amazing. You start off as a youn boy, that is destined to become a hero, and has dreams about becoming a hero, sometimes doing good and sometimes doing evil. After the intro, your dad speaks to you about your sisters birthday and that you need to do some good deeds to get money, so you do good deeds or whatever, later after you give your sis the present, some bandits come and burn down your town in search for you, and you hide, then you go back to town, and a hero takes you to the training place, and you train and do good or bad, if you do good, then you look good, if you do evil, you grow horns and whatnot, and if you eat bad food you get fat, if you use your sword a lot, you grow muscles and if you use too much magic then you start to go bald. Its just a game where everything depends on which paths you choose to take.

So far its amazing!! Anything you wish to share about the game post here, IMO, if you own a xbox, buy the game!

11-03-2004 08:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

RE: Fable
I have been told that there's only one way you'll be able to follow. Is that true?
11-03-2004 08:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

O.P. RE: Fable
quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
I have been told that there's only one way you'll be able to follow. Is that true?

No, there are many paths that you can follow, say if you beat up people for no reason, or shoot down to many sparrows, kick chickens or many other things, you become evil.
11-03-2004 08:54 PM
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
I just bought this game, like literally just got home with it, I cant wait to open it and play.  YEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!
11-04-2004 05:02 AM
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
The game itself is awesome, you could play it a year and never run out of things to do, but the main problem is that you can beat all of the missions (and essentially beat the game) in roughly 2 days :(
[Image: A%20Pointy%20Rock.jpg]
11-04-2004 05:05 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
what kind of game im looking for is that a game that never gets boring and a pretty lon and fun campain like in halo -_- Except in Halo it can get boring sometimes when you have no body to play against... This game looks good how much does it cost?
11-04-2004 06:54 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
st0rm

– / Female / –
>_< now i want an xbox!!! neone wanna buy one for me im stuck wit my crappy ps1 while my brother hogs the ps2 and evrything else techiniqal in the house thaz worth keeping!!! the game sounds good btw i want it
[Image: 2070013_man.jpg]
11-04-2004 07:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by st0rm
>_< now i want an xbox!!! neone wanna buy one for me im stuck wit my crappy ps1 while my brother hogs the ps2 and evrything else techiniqal in the house thaz worth keeping!!! the game sounds good btw i want it

You're on the computer aren't you?

quote:
Originally posted by DureX
what kind of game im looking for is that a game that never gets boring and a pretty lon and fun campain like in halo -_- Except in Halo it can get boring sometimes when you have no body to play against... This game looks good how much does it cost?

Trust me, this game is completely awesome, its different everytime you play it, its fun. The game cost £39.99 in England, so if you live anywhere else it will cost the same as any other new game, but you never know, there may be a deal on with this game somewhere else....

quote:
Originally posted by pr0xy
I just bought this game, like literally just got home with it, I cant wait to open it and play.  YEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!

You'll love the game I'm sure!!!
11-04-2004 08:04 AM
user13774
Disabled Account

I have a Xbox myself AND i have Fable (I also finished the game). I must say it looks extremely nice and it's cool to play, but Blade is right when he says it's kinda short. Next to that is you compare this game with i.E. Diablo II (LoD) it only has an extremely limited amount of weapons and clothes. The good/bad thing is very cool. Also the option to buy ur own 'nickname title' thing. I do liked the game, but it's a pity there're only few weapons and clothes in the game.
11-04-2004 08:15 AM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by Markus
I have a Xbox myself AND i have Fable (I also finished the game). I must say it looks extremely nice and it's cool to play, but Blade is right when he says it's kinda short. Next to that is you compare this game with i.E. Diablo II (LoD) it only has an extremely limited amount of weapons and clothes. The good/bad thing is very cool. Also the option to buy ur own 'nickname title' thing. I do liked the game, but it's a pity there're only few weapons and clothes in the game.

I haven't got many clothes yet,  and a few melee weapens, a crossbow and two longbows and I have some quite cool clothes, but its quite hard to find traders that really sell decent clothes, weapons or give you tattoos.
11-04-2004 08:18 AM
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: