What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » "Auto-Send Video Chat Invite" Plugin Request

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
"Auto-Send Video Chat Invite" Plugin Request
Author: Message:
Hyo

- AMERIA -

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: "Auto-Send Video Chat Invite" Plugin Request
Thanks everyone! Now...

Ash_: That sounds as possibility, but how would I make sure that only the person I want to gets that request?

Whatever: That's exactly what I need. No matter what the specific contact says, on the first FIRST message ONLY, the Auto-Reply will send a Video invite request. The purpose of this is to let that person actually SEE if I'm at my computer or not.
02-28-2005 05:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
RE: "Auto-Send Video Chat Invite" Plugin Request
quote:
Originally posted by Hyo
Thanks everyone! Now...

Ash_: That sounds as possibility, but how would I make sure that only the person I want to gets that request?

Whatever: That's exactly what I need. No matter what the specific contact says, on the first FIRST message ONLY, the Auto-Reply will send a Video invite request. The purpose of this is to let that person actually SEE if I'm at my computer or not.

Yeah, but if it is a certain person that wants to see if you are at your computer or not, why don't you just tell them to start webcam with you and then you set Plus! to automatically accept that request?... Isn't this going to be the same?.... Then when you are not there they just start webcam with you and they can see you are not there... Using Plus!'s auto accep you can specify which contacts to auto accept on...
02-28-2005 07:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Hyo

- AMERIA -

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: "Auto-Send Video Chat Invite" Plugin Request
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!
That sounds like the best solution!!!

Can you please tell me how do you REQUEST to see a webcam? Because I doubt the person who I want to give that right will now how to do that ^______^

Thanks!!
No matter! Figured it out!

Thanks a lot for your help, guys!
02-28-2005 08:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: