What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Should i buy Xbox Crystal with Halo2?

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
Should i buy Xbox Crystal with Halo2?
Author: Message:
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Should i buy Xbox Crystal with Halo2?
Welll the only reason why i dont buy a new gfx card or whatsoever isd because my compuetr is getting an ancient shitty metal dust.

I will only start buying new things fr a computer when i get a new one upgrading this one doesnt matter anymore...

My computer is an oldy 1400 Mhz 256 MB ram ATI Radeon 9000 Pro 64 MB 40 GB + 80 GB Hard Drives = 120GB...

Do you really think i should waste money upgrading it? if i change motherboard ill have t change memory hard drives, processor...... the only thing i can change is gfx card but what for if the porcessor sucks like hell...

This post was edited on 11-27-2004 at 07:50 PM by paperless.
11-27-2004 07:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
RE: Should i buy Xbox Crystal with Halo2?
quote:
Originally posted by paperless
Welll the only reason why i dont buy a new gfx card or whatsoever isd because my compuetr is getting an ancient shitty metal dust.

I will only start buying new things fr a computer when i get a new one upgrading this one doesnt matter anymore...

My computer is an oldy 1400 Mhz 256 MB ram ATI Radeon 9000 Pro 64 MB 40 GB + 80 GB Hard Drives = 120GB...

Do you really think i should waste money upgrading it? if i change motherboard ill have t change memory hard drives, processor...... the only thing i can change is gfx card but what for if the porcessor sucks like hell...

Well it depends.. If you want to spend some money just to make something not so good better.. But it still sux.. Ugh. for example taking a pile of crap and spraying it with 8000 cans of air freshener but it will always be and smell like crap..

I suggest you just save up and get a new computer cuz u cant upgrade the one you already have that much.. You will need to get a  new proccesor and get it up to date.. Now there is over 3 ghz which is more then twice of your speed, and you can also get a gig of ram which is like 4 times your speed :-P

But it also depends what you need it for.. If you want to be able to play games then you need to switch computers :-P
11-27-2004 07:58 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: