What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!

Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
Author: Message:
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
quote:
An enormous number of UFO sightings before Tsunami and earthquake in South and Southeast Asia; were they trying to warn?

Was it a coincidence? Lots of people now from the Tsunami and earthquake hit areas are reporting about strange Unidentified Flying Objects they saw a few days before the mega quake and Tsunami. People in Indian state of Tamil Nadu, Andaman and Nicobar Island as well as many in Indonesia were reporting for some time about strange flying objects in the sky.

The local media in these areas did not know what to do with the reported sightings. But it seems now from the reports that many UFOs were in the sky and were trying to communicate something.

Some even are conjecturing that this horrific Tsunami and earthquake may be some kind of experiment. In Port Blair, the capital city of Andaman Island of India, last week some tourists saw strange silent flying objects. In Sumatra, remote places also had similar experiences for quite some time.

According to some UFO experts, UFOs always hover around the epicenter of major calamities. They somehow sense these coming natural disasters. Some believe that they try and communicate with us to warn. Some even believe these UFOs simulate natural disasters in the earth.

India especially in the Himalayas, China, Indonesia were experiencing heavy UFO sightings in recent days. Remote areas of Bangladesh, Mayanmar, and Andaman Island, Sri Lanka have also recently reported such sightings.

Indian Government and the military are quiet for a long time about these numerous UFO sightings. Some believe that India in recent days have been contacted like America was in the middle of the last century.

The recent excessive UFO sightings all over the world are forecasting serious disasters in the world. Many people believe, we are in for a rough time as far as earthquakes; volcano and similar natural calamities are concerned.

The lining up of Sun, Earth, Moon, Venus and Jupiter is dangerous. And this has caused some to belief that earthquakes can havoc the earth. As a matter of fact India has seen many earthquakes in last few months.

Earthquakes in India are not common like Japan.

It is possible that UFOs are trying to communicate to us to warn about the planetary positioning effects on the Earth's tectonic plates and crust.

In older days, Mayans and Egyptians were always scared about planets lining up in one line. How did they know that earthquakes are eminent? It may be they did communicate with the extra-terrestrials and understood about planetary angular momentum theory that we just started learning this week!

^^ from foreign forums, but jesus.

do you think that they saw it coming or dont believe?

This post was edited on 01-13-2005 at 04:35 PM by Ash_.
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
01-13-2005 04:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
I don't belive in ufo as aliens as if they exsisted surely they would of been to earth by now and taken over the human race. :P
AC3
01-13-2005 04:38 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
LOL, dont believe in ufos. wud b cool tho. if they are out there and fly around and collect all this data or whatever why havent they contacted us or why have none be found

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
01-13-2005 04:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

Its quite believable, I believe that there is definitely life in other worlds, why wouldn't there be, its just completely stupid if you believe that we are the only living oranisms around, there must be others... I believe that we must have people trying to warn us etc. :p

Why isn't it possible to have life on other planets, you are aware that one of Saturns moons has got pools of liquid on it and they aren't sure what it is, but its habitable... :|

This post was edited on 01-13-2005 at 04:41 PM by user27089.
01-13-2005 04:39 PM
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
quote:
Originally posted by Carltos Cool
I don't belive in ufo as aliens as if they exsisted surely they would of been to earth by now and taken over the human race. :P

what if that isnt what they want. what if they think they can learn from us. or maybe they are waiting, biding there time for some mega test that will destroy us all :rofl:

i believe, i believe!
01-13-2005 04:39 PM
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
I believe there has to be other planets with life on it, but not neccesarily intelligent life. I don't know if they would contact us if they were intelligent.
01-13-2005 04:44 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
.blade//
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
Omfg, look - there it is:

[Image: MEX-UFO2.jpg]

...:lol:
What a piece of BS...people and their conspiracies. If there were aliens, and they hadn't contacted us by now, I would think they'd be trying to kill us if anything.

This post was edited on 01-13-2005 at 04:56 PM by .blade//.
[Image: A%20Pointy%20Rock.jpg]
01-13-2005 04:54 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
quote:
Originally posted by blade
Omfg, look - there it is:

[Image: MEX-UFO2.jpg]

...:lol:
What a piece of BS...people and their conspiracies. If there were aliens, and they hadn't contacted us by now, I would think they'd be trying to kill us if anything.

lol my ass, you opinion aint gonna change my mind either :P

anyways, that UFO photo is from Mexico.

i dont think there were any taken from the Asia ' invasion' :lol:
01-13-2005 04:58 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

But how can you be sure that they aren't among us and/or being controlled somehow... How do you know that they're going to do us harm and that they're afraid if they contact us, we'd try and find them and do biopsys and stuff, thats what we'd probably do if we were contacted...
01-13-2005 04:58 PM
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: UFO sightings in Asia before Tsunami!
Bill Gates is an Alien and the annoying beep that sounds whenever errors n stuff occur plays a very fast message on a level higher then human ears can hear, i dont know what it says but i believe. :P

^^ all made up btw, adn i dont believe :dodgy:
01-13-2005 05:01 PM
Pages: (4): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: