What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » QuickText Icon

QuickText Icon
Author: Message:
Bobo

O.P. QuickText Icon
Hello, we are using Windows Messenger 5.1 with plus 3.52.  I was wondering if there is a plug-in where I can create an icons where I can click and it will respone to another person?

I know I can bind Alt+1 to a messegne like "Yes".  Is there a way I can setup an icon where I just click on it and it would reply back as Yes without Alt+1?  Or how can I create my own menu item to reply back as "Yes"?

Thanks in advance.
04-14-2005 05:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: QuickText Icon
I don't think there's any plugin made for a "clicky answer" but i think the automatic messages that you can send by keyboard shortcuts are something you could really use, to configure them, go in your

msn messenger contacts window/
Plus!/
Preferences/
Message Helpers

that should do the trick.. you can set-up to 50 messages so i think that's enough ;-)
04-14-2005 07:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Shezi

...Feel tHe cHanGe...

39 / Male / –
well i m using msn msngr with msgplus and there is an icon in the left side klik on it and then klik on "send pre recorded msg" then u can seend the pre recorded msg just by not using ur keyboard....
[Image: bubble7nx.jpg]
04-14-2005 07:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Bobo

O.P. RE: RE: QuickText Icon
quote:
Originally posted by shezi_ali
well i m using msn msngr with msgplus and there is an icon in the left side klik on it and then klik on "send pre recorded msg" then u can seend the pre recorded msg just by not using ur keyboard....

The left side icons are on MSN Messenger.   Unfortunately we are using LCS 2005 with Windows Messenger 5.1.

I understand the shortcut keys but that wouldn't do me any good if I have to take my left hands off the phone for example.  If I can click on a button that auto reply to my assistance while I'm on the phone like, Yes, No, Take a Call...., etc. That would be nice.
04-14-2005 08:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Shezi

...Feel tHe cHanGe...

39 / Male / –
y dont u use the word filter feature...:)
or just copy all the msg u want to type to somewhere then when they needed just past them to the chat window...:P
[Image: bubble7nx.jpg]
04-14-2005 09:06 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: