What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger Plus! 2.10.36a

Pages: (12): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
1 votes - 2 average   Messenger Plus! 2.10.36a
Author: Message:
TWDman

37 / Male / –
RE: Messenger Plus! 2.10.36a
http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/a.t.m.frederiks/MsgPlus-210a.exe

Thanks Patchou for such a great work. And please, let me be the number 11 on that list :P
EMODEROR·PRÆCEPTORIS·NON·SVM
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Rate me!!!
06-05-2003 07:50 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
big_matty5

– / Male / –
Although i'm not a regular poster patchou, you missed me 2... Hopes that we can all prove patchou wrong, in this matter.. I think its the few who are getting worried about these adds, those are the ones that need to grow up and get some computer knowledge before claiming that patchou now has virus/trojan programs... I'm sure patchou you will soon see majority of the "WORLD" want you to continue with msg plus, and i know a LOT of people that have decided (after seeing screen shots) that they will not install msn 6 because plus! isn't compatiable... Keep going patchou, and keep up the amzingly good work!
06-05-2003 07:50 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user13774
Disabled Account

I also agree with everyone in this post. Plus! is a great program and it's free. And like Captain Ghost said:
quote:
So please Patchou, remember that you are appreciated and you are admired and you most definitely ARE supported, in the hearts and minds of the loyal and the faithful Plus! users . . . if not so much by their wallets.

Keep up the good work  (y) :clap: :bow: :plus2:
06-05-2003 08:33 AM
janica

– / Female / –
Patchou:

Although I don't post a lot, and don't use Pus! that much (lack of time to explore it), I'm totally aware that you did a great, excelent, perfect, and amazing job and it's totally normal to get sponsors for a thing that you give free to everyone.
What you have to think is that a lot of people here are very young (and I don't know your age...), and they really need to grow up as Matty said.  But as you can see in these posts and all the support you receive in this forum, you are not alone, and some people (more than 10) really apreciate your work and will always back you up!! I am one of them, and although I don't really know a thing about computers, I can only imagine the work behind everything you did and do!

In my world, you are a genious, that should count for something!

I hope you can start trusting some of us again soon, and that this work will never stop giving you pleasure...

biiiiiiiiiiiiggggg friendly hugg

Joana

This post was edited on 06-05-2003 at 09:19 AM by janica.
06-05-2003 09:17 AM
surfichris
Former Admin

Patchou: Yes, i completely agree with you that there are a lot of useless and ignorrant people on the internet who are not willing to support people for the amount of time they have put into projects.

I have followed Plus! since its earliest days, have been a supporter, and have seen how dedicated you have been to your work. You deserve some replenishment and repayment for your time and effort you have put into this fine software.

With the sponsor, i am thinking its peoples OWN fault for not paying ATTENTION to the dialogs and buttons in the setup, hey, you added the option for it, people are just too dumb or too blind.

The new release should make this clearer to people and should hopefully stop some of their stupidity....

People have to learn that time = money... time which you have spent alot of on this great software.... and they have to learn to be patient about the release of Messenger Plus! for MSN 6.. i know how hard you have been working on it from the amount of times you have signed in and out and had your status set to busy... oh... and not to mention how much Dxtremz brags about you being logged into his computer and doing some debugging :P :refuck:

Hopefully we will see an attitude change in these ignorrant people as time progresses...

Chris Boulton
06-05-2003 10:33 AM
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
Patchou..just never give up...:)...don't let the f***ing complaining people influence new Plus!...they can't even make a ****...
well, i seem to be a little personal...:P

And I don't know if I can help you, but if I could I'd be glad and willing to do so...:D

well Patchou, what kind of scenery do you like in the postcard? :gfdrin:

[edit]Forgot to say, mirror updated. http://www.ck.tp.edu.tw/~ck910833/myself/stuffpic/MsgPlus-210a.exe [/edit]

This post was edited on 06-05-2003 at 02:53 PM by Mnjul.
06-05-2003 11:19 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Snakerboy

– / Male / –
Sad  RE: Messenger Plus! 2.10.36a
i know you need to make some money from this but Gator? is this really the way to go? will we start seeing MP2 Lite soon?

Mayby it is peoples own fault for not paying attention, we thought that programs like this could be safe from the horid spyware that plauges the internet. I know you need to make some money from MP2, the time, effort and love put into the project must be emmense for everyone involved.

Ive been using MP for eons, even since i can remember using messenger. I urge you think carfully about this, very carefully. Id be alot happer if you change m$ banners for you own, anything but ad and spyware.

quote:
Patchou,  just have one of the mods delete any negative threads concerning the sponser program before you get the chance to read them...jk/
quote:

er.. why are you doing this? isnt this a forum to discuss thigns?
06-05-2003 11:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Teh_Mark

Patchou,

Just registered to show my support for MSGPLUS.
As has been said numerous times throughout this thread, you can never dodge the ignorant people on the internet who are not willing to support people for the amount of time they have put into projects.

I would be more than happy to install the sponsor program, if it helps Plus!, and gives back for all the time put into project development. I'm sure that you have seen already in this thread the overwhelming support for you, your work and perseverance for keeping MSGPLUS alive.

Just ignore all the deadbeats, because I (and I’m sure that a huge amount of people would agree) MSGPLUS is one of my most important programs running on my desktop. I have been running MSGPLUS for around a year now, and it never ceases to amaze me the brilliant ideas that continue to get implemented into Plus!

Patchou, keep up the great work, and thanks

[QUOTE] What you have to think is that a lot of people here are very young (and I don't know your age...), and they really need to grow up  [/QUOTE]
Im 15, and I can see all the great work being done here...So these idiots must be plain stupid

This post was edited on 06-05-2003 at 11:42 AM by Teh_Mark.
06-05-2003 11:36 AM
love_msgplus

35 / Female / –
i think Patchou did a good job..
but who can tell me how to uninstall the sponsor?
coz i'm not using my own computer..><
06-05-2003 12:13 PM
jeanhub

35 / Male / –
RE: RE: Messenger Plus! 2.10.36a
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I completely agree for the name of the bar, that will be part of my discussion with them. Thank you w_y3k, Koala Blue, DX and Segosa for your encouragements (is that an english word? well, whatever... :p)

Patchou

SALUT PATCHOU TU PARLE LE FRANCAIS??????
SI OUI TU HABITE TU AU QUEBEC MOI J'HABITE A LONGUEIL A CAUSE DES FUSIONS :(
[Image: sig.php?account=Jeanhub&ext=.png]
13028 days, 17 hours, 23 minutes, 22 seconds ago I was 0 years old (now I am 0 years old of mental age ;))
06-05-2003 12:18 PM
Pages: (12): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: