What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it..

Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it..
Author: Message:
Kushan

O.P. Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it..
Ok, I have this really bad habbit where I get Caps lock mixed up aND i TYPE LIKE THIS. Because I can't touch-type, I have to look at the keyboard as I type, so I only notice when I look back up. I was wondering if a simple plugin could be made that reverses the caps status on the text, EG:

"hI, HOW ARE YOU, i'M GREAT!" would go to somthing like "/xcaps hI, HOW ARE YOU, i'M GREAT!" which would appear as "Hi, how are you, I'm great!"

I doubt many other people have this problem, I'm just a shit typer, but could somone be so kind as to make this please?
07-17-2003 04:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jef

– / Male / –
RE: Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it..
It's possible to do. I can't make it (can't program).

But I got a tip. There is a option in your Windows control panel that allows you to let the PC make a sound when you press any of the lock keys (caps/num/scroll lock).
This is under the Accessibility options. It's the 4rd one on that screen (I don't know the english name since I'm using a dutch version of Windows).

Very useful thingy.
07-17-2003 05:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
firedance

– / Male / –
RE: Pontless plugin to help a bad habbit of mine, if anyone would be so kind to make it..
Hum its easy... i think :) but the big char in the beginning of a new sentence... well i can try :)
I wanna be a beta tester! no i dont care what im testing as long as its not highly illegal.
07-17-2003 06:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Broomop

Sonic The Hedgehog dedededede!!

38 / Male / –
big letter at thebegining is easy just use ucase (if ur using vb)
[Image: sig.gif]
07-17-2003 06:30 PM
firedance

– / Male / –
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=13...d=106453#pid106453
Now it has a caps function... if there is any problems just tell me
...btw it may not be so good programed but it works ;)
---edit----
and yeah it was easy

This post was edited on 07-17-2003 at 06:32 PM by firedance.
I wanna be a beta tester! no i dont care what im testing as long as its not highly illegal.
07-17-2003 06:31 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: