What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » [MSN6.1] Urban MSN Skin

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
[MSN6.1] Urban MSN Skin
Author: Message:
Sk3tch
Veteran Member

We are Samurai, the keyboard cowboys

38 / Male / –
RE: [MSN6.1] Urban MSN Skin
lol very true..  but you confused us all by saying that you did have custom tabs.. we were making a fus because this would have been sweet if we could all have the tabs again. Anyways its a great Skin! :)
Sk3tch@Microsoft.com - Email
- 53 6B 33 74 63 68 34 64@hotmail.com - Messenger
09-08-2003 05:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Daniel

35 / Male / Flag
i sed its ordinary coz he slapped a few pics on it and called it his own!!! .. i am a very big fan of booghosts work ... in fact i sometimes help booghost with his matrix skin! ...
[Image: 46663084-934.png]
09-08-2003 06:00 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Hova

In Limbo

40 / Male / –
He hasn't wrote anywhere that he slapped on images, he said the icons were made by FOOOD. I would guess that he made his own images and then port them to MSN. Not such a small feat IMO.
09-08-2003 06:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
|Rolando|

Eliminate the hate...

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: [MSN6.1] Urban MSN Skin
quote:
Originally posted by Shady090
i sed its ordinary coz he slapped a few pics on it and called it his own!!! .. i am a very big fan of booghosts work ... in fact i sometimes help booghost with his matrix skin! ...

I get what you are trying to say, it's true i did get the icons from FOOOD. But I did work on this skin, take for example the sign in animation... I know its kinda simple but it's very hard to find the border of every frame. And if you'd notice the icons in the options dialog you would see that only a few are made by FOOOD, the rest were made by me... and there some more stuff. And there was "slapping", I got permission from FOOOD to use these icons just in case you were wondering. If you would like to see more of my work, you can check this out.
[Image: sigtl6.png]
09-08-2003 07:14 PM
BooGhost
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by |Rolando|
I get what you are trying to say, it's true i did get the icons from FOOOD. But I did work on this skin, take for example the sign in animation... I know its kinda simple but it's very hard to find the border of every frame. And if you'd notice the icons in the options dialog you would see that only a few are made by FOOOD, the rest were made by me... and there some more stuff. And there was "slapping", I got permission from FOOOD to use these icons just in case you were wondering. If you would like to see more of my work, you can check this out.
I realy have to say this.. i was planning to do this skin, i even send FOOOD a mail..... damn

well at leat i'll download it and use it that way i won't have to work on it :P
09-08-2003 07:52 PM
|Rolando|

Eliminate the hate...

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: [MSN6.1] Urban MSN Skin
quote:
I realy have to say this.. i was planning to do this skin, i even send FOOOD a mail..... damn

hehe well i had been preparing for this for quite a while, but I was waiting till MSN 6.1 :)

Tell me something... if you had skinned it, how do u think the skin would have differed ?
[Image: sigtl6.png]
09-08-2003 07:57 PM
BooGhost
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
well i would have used PPL08 in it instead of PPL15  and well i would have put for offline guy PPL08 with red T-shirt and for away  PPL15 then the icons i'll have used PPL08 and PPl15 behind, i don't know what you did, i'll download it later
09-08-2003 08:03 PM
BooGhost
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
btw did you got FOOOD's answer? how fast?
09-08-2003 08:05 PM
Theo

distort yourself

RE: RE: [MSN6.1] Urban MSN Skin
quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
quote:
Originally posted by |Rolando|

u mean u had an idea of ur own :O! !!! thats a first
[Image: institute_covrgb_thumb.jpg]

09-08-2003 08:18 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
BooGhost
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
well i'd be actually using FOOOD's icons, so no...... I would still not have an idea for my own ;)

[offtopic] I knew i had seen your sig somewhere else, i'm also a LP fan :D[/offtopic]
09-08-2003 08:20 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: