What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » File Shareing Plugin (Release)

Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
File Shareing Plugin (Release)
Author: Message:
Loser_523

33 / Male / –
RE: File Shareing Plugin (Release)
Hey, cool plugin! Theres a couple suggestions I'd like to make:

1) Because of MSN's limit to how many chars youre allowed to have per message, when I request a file list it gets cut off halfway through. Would it be possible to make the plugin list the files in more than 1 message to avoid the bototm half of the list getting cut off?
2) I find it quite a waste of space for it to list each file in the root directory and each file in each sub directory. Wouldnt it be more user friendly if it was more like a MSDOS command prompt, where it lists the files and subfolders, and you can navigate into different sub folders and get the file lists of those folders instead of the list of all the files at once? I just thought the way itior made his file sharing plugin was a bit more.. space saving than this one, but its still great and seeing as itior's no longer works, I guess I'll keep using this one :)

Thx for working on this plugin, its really cool!
08-05-2005 12:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
selasi

RE: File Shareing Plugin (Release)
On the options window of the plugin, there are two tick boxes, and the text next to them is blacked out, so I can't see what it says.  Can someone tell me what the text says?
01-30-2006 08:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: