What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » MineSwee++ 3: Play Minesweeper Flags with your computer

Pages: (14): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 13 14 » Last »
MineSwee++ 3: Play Minesweeper Flags with your computer
Author: Message:
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: Have you ever thought of playing MineSweeper Flags with your computer? - 1.1.239
Choli: I don't believe you have never had the same situation that you sweep 3 or 4 mines in a row magically:P

To make the game eaiser you can set the hit rate 0%~0% and 100%~100%. As I have said for times before, I still don't really know the relation between it and the difficulty of the game:)

Still working on my website, so no update:)
01-27-2004 12:55 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: Have you ever thought of playing MineSweeper Flags with your computer? - 1.1.239
quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
Choli: I don't believe you have never had the same situation that you sweep 3 or 4 mines in a row magically
no :'( Maybe 1 or 2 but never more :P
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
01-27-2004 01:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Have you ever thought of playing MineSweeper Flags with your computer? - 1.1.239
quote:
Originally posted by Choli
is it possible to cheat? :dodgy:

then , why don't you ask him?
he is a big meanie, so pleeeeeease tell me :)
01-29-2004 06:34 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
fluffy_lobster
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
Any update on the application of my idea Mnjul?
01-29-2004 08:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: Have you ever thought of playing MineSweeper Flags with your computer? - 1.1.239
quote:
Originally posted by fluffy_lobster
Any update on the application of my idea Mnjul?
No. The reasons are...
1. Still don't know how to include and comprehend your code into my existing ones
2. Though my site is finished, I have got other things to do...first is study and the next is, I plan to move to the city where my school is in myself in the next month and I've got too much to do :-/
3. Dunno if this counts, but I think I'm just in love now and can't think of too many other things:P

This post was edited on 01-30-2004 at 06:24 PM by Mnjul.
01-30-2004 06:23 PM
Rancey

Nice work, just a bug I encountered (threads to long for me to sift through and see if it's already been mentioned). When I click on game then options, the game closes it self and makes the same beep noise it does when it starts, or when you close it manually.

I don't know if the start difficulty setting is low, but the bot seems to make a lot of unneccessary guesses.

Awesome work though. :)
02-12-2004 09:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Huuf

44 / Male / –
if you click and then fast move your mouse you get the out off the side block, so the black selection thing is here but he clicks 5 spaces further :p
03-07-2004 12:38 PM
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
Sorry, Rancey for replying so late, I didn't see this thread was replied :S
quote:
Originally posted by Rancey
Nice work, just a bug I encountered (threads to long for me to sift through and see if it's already been mentioned). When I click on game then options, the game closes it self and makes the same beep noise it does when it starts, or when you close it manually.
Do you have your VB Runtime file installed properly? :)

quote:
Originally posted by Huuf
if you click and then fast move your mouse you get the out off the side block, so the black selection thing is here but he clicks 5 spaces further :p
Yeah I know...Didn't think there are users that are so fast:P Well, I'll add another disablement cold to MouseMove (currently it's only in Click/MouseDown/MouseUp)

The development is somewhat currently paused because I am too busy with my studies :S Oh btw, in this semester I'll study Statistics so Lobster (Y) (Though I don't really know your codes' some varibles' equivalent to mine)
03-07-2004 12:57 PM
Marsh8472

The first time i played against the bot i lost 19-26 but the next game i won 26-17 :D however I kinda used a computer of my own... my minesweeper probability calculator can calculate the probability of any cell having a mine in it.  Snapshots and program are available at http://wave.prohosting.com/mars8472/minesweeper.html enjoy (H)

This post was edited on 03-07-2004 at 02:40 PM by Marsh8472.
03-07-2004 02:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report

– / Male / –
what is EXTREME HIT RATE RANGE ?

p.s i found [0] very tough. tougher than most of the human player i got on my contacts.

with [0] i have a win % of around 40% :S ... whereas against humans i have win% of 87%

This post was edited on 03-10-2004 at 11:57 AM by Sticky.
03-10-2004 11:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (14): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 13 14 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: