What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Freemoticons

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
Freemoticons
Author: Message:
Huuf

44 / Male / –
O.P. Freemoticons
quote:
dwergs says:
  Today we're launching Freemoticons! We're talking completely FREE automatic emoticon installers. Yes, no more browsing, naming & shortcut entering over and over again, but instant satisfaction guaranteed at absolutely NO charge, NO dialers, NO pincodes, NO adware! With just a couple of clicks and with the ease of installing freeware software, our Freemoticons add emoticons directly into your MSN Messenger 6. Eat your heart out webmasters charging for lousy zipfiles ;)

Our very first Freemoticons are four emoticon fonts designed by Messers Andy Smith, weirdal27 and =[ACO]=Haggard!!!. Click here if you want the HIM, Rainbow Butterfly, Deep Sea and CounterStrike fonts in your MSN Messenger. You can choose your own keyboard shortcut when installing, or keep the default ones. Here's an example:

Our BONUS Freemoticons, a "little" extra to celebrate the launch, are MNeMoNiCuZ's Valentine 69 Emoticons. Yes, that's 69 luuuuuuvly emoticons available one month ahead of February 14th so there's absolutely NO EXCUSE not to send these cute emoticons to your loved ones.
Please also take your time to visit the MNeMoNiCuZ homepage, updated almost daily with tutorials about coding, HTML, 3D... Yes, even making your own MNeMoNiCuZ-style emoticons! Take a look here.

Anyway, when you're installing Freemoticons, make sure you read the instructions carefully. During the beta-period, they worked on 99% of the systems, so there's always a small chance it doesn't work out for you. Please report as much details on your system & configuration as possible to freemoticons (bug reports ONLY!).

Oh, in case you're wondering, automatic UNinstallers are on their way...

Huge thanks to Huuf and also Timothy for their awesome work on this project. And let's not forget the 100 beta-testers who were so kind to help us out! THANKS!

>> Download our first Freemoticons

>> Download the Valentine 69 Emoticons

UPDATE: Deep Sea emoticon font download link now FIXED tnx to Shel, James & Cody

Taken off the news page off www.mess.be
01-15-2004 07:24 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
gips

39 / Male / –
RE: Freemoticons
i must say it's a good idea because i'm always to lazy to put a shortcut to all those nice emoticons :D

so i say: good going and make a lot of those packages
[Image: immyrip.jpg]
01-15-2004 08:41 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
weirdal27

Mostly Harmless

– / Male / –
*raises hand*
I made the deep sea one!

/back to lurking
[Image: weirdal27.png?t=1091467250]
01-16-2004 01:16 AM
ind3nt

sweeeeet ive been waiting for this hopefully sum smiley packs will be out soooon :D:D
01-16-2004 01:59 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Nitemistress

Do your parents know you read this?

66 / Female / –
And I really like them too!! Even more since the link to the Deep Sea one was fixed! Nice one!!!
01-16-2004 02:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
weirdal27

Mostly Harmless

– / Male / –
when i made the deep sea font, it was my first font. (I actually dont like it ;))
I was very surprised when it had a rating of 8, and i checked today, the zip has been downloaded 9000 times, while the installer 1400 times in 1 day.
i made a kazaa font also, i like it best. took forever, i had to make upper and lower case letters so you could write "KaZaA".
i submitted it 3 months ago, and just got an email saying it will be up on mess.be soon :)

I love these installers, i really hope more are created. makes it a whole lot easier.
[Image: weirdal27.png?t=1091467250]
01-16-2004 04:41 AM
Pure_BY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
I think its really VERY VERY nice! Good idea, and good job!!! (Y)
01-16-2004 10:55 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
MC Inferno
Veteran Member

www.mcinferno.co.uk

35 / Male / Flag
Can I spoil it? (6)

I like the style of emotions (especially the rainbow thing) but I dont like emotion lettercases so this is uslesss to me :$ thus, i dont like 'em :S

Here's a question though because I havent got them, do they add themselves to the Plus! quick panel as well?
01-16-2004 11:20 PM
Huuf

44 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Freemoticons
quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
Here's a question though because I havent got them, do they add themselves to the Plus! quick panel as well?

They add to the quick panel, but don't have a shortcut in there.
01-17-2004 12:28 AM
MC Inferno
Veteran Member

www.mcinferno.co.uk

35 / Male / Flag
So you have to manaully put the shortcuts in as well (sorry, thats what I meant, musn't of made my question clear enough) where it says "custimize"?
01-17-2004 01:15 AM
Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: