What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Most embarassing moment @ school

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 » Last »
Most embarassing moment @ school
Author: Message:
kao
Veteran Member

boring

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Most embarassing moment @ school
i walked into th wrong class, sat down, actually thought i was in the right class, turned to talk to the person next to me, thinking its my mate and low and behold, its a tiny little kid in his first year, while im in my last year, and i look at him, look around the class, and i just said "what the fuck" stood up, looked at the teacher, and walked off.

and theres also when i was walking along, i turn around for a second and walk backwards, i think i was talking to someone behind me, i turn around and i smash straight into a little first year, who falls over and his head slams right into head teachers nuts, i was laughing so bad, the head teacher helps this little kid up who looks at him and runs off, i just stood laughing.

Not really embarrasing either but funny :p
01-21-2004 08:25 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ice Queen

To Die For

39 / Female / –
well it was not really embrassing but it was funny as hell a girl fell asleep in the class and i hit her to wake her yelling fire fire u should have seen her run
Sexual Seductress
01-22-2004 05:57 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
BooGhost
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Kao
i walked into th wrong class, sat down, actually thought i was in the right class, turned to talk to the person next to me, thinking its my mate and low and behold, its a tiny little kid in his first year, while im in my last year, and i look at him, look around the class, and i just said "what the fuck" stood up, looked at the teacher, and walked off.
blah that happens to me ALL the time lol actually just in morning clases when I'm sleeping... :P
01-22-2004 03:29 PM
kao
Veteran Member

boring

37 / Male / Flag
i just thought of another one, i fell asleep in a Science class and at the end no one had noticed, they all went to next class, and the class after came in, and i was still asleep, and i woke up half way through it and was like "errr... what?"

and then everyone noticed so i just stood up and scratched my head (you know how your always confused when u wake up?) and walked off and went to sleep in one of the computer rooms coz i had no idea what class i was meant to be in =P
01-23-2004 12:37 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ginger

Well, this one time at band camp..

– / Female / –
O.P. RE: Most embarassing moment @ school
kind embarassing for me, but way more embarassing for the guy

this guy, i think his name was brian, or sumthing like that, came up to me in the hall and started singing a *shudders* simple plan song to me.  Everyone was laughing at him, including me and then he started crying

that happened today, but its happened before too, its weird... people singing

no worries, i hugged him and then he smiled, and then i walked away and people started laughing again
Inferno @ The Opera House.
November 25. 2005
Toronto.
Come check it out! (k)
01-23-2004 12:45 AM
chungster

boo

32 / Male / Flag
probably when i choked a kid half to death and i got yelled at for like 1 hour in front of the whole class so i just ran off and choked the kid again everybody was laughing. and i all i got was a suspension and the suspension was fun my parents let me do practicly whatever i wanted.
[Image: Whatyoulookinat.jpg]
01-23-2004 04:32 AM
Wabz
Elite Member

Its Groovy Baby!

38 / Male / Flag
Recently at college I'd had a good night out at a local club and had a good drinking session and got in quite late.

So there we are sat in the middle of computing and the next thing i know is I hear a huge bang and my nose hurts !  I'd only fell asleep and my head had hit the desk!

I'm a complete bastard at college and was randomly asking people if they'd seen the TV remote (We dont have a TV at college) and people were getting angry and embarassed for me.  Pure genius :P
Mess.be Forum Moderator
Messenger Plus ex-IRC Network Admin
Gimme a Rep!
01-23-2004 02:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
gips

39 / Male / –
my most embarassing moment @ school was : being trapped kissing with a girl (a teachers daughter (A) ) by the director, we had detention like 5 weeks for that and the whole school knew about it.

now i think about it, it wasn't that embarassing for me but it was for the girls mother (the teacher) because she really hated me before that and hated me even more after that happened :)
[Image: immyrip.jpg]
01-23-2004 04:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Ginger

Well, this one time at band camp..

– / Female / –
O.P. RE: Most embarassing moment @ school
:O a teacher's daughter?

here the teacher would get you expelled for that
Inferno @ The Opera House.
November 25. 2005
Toronto.