What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Feature request: Event Logger Window always on top ONLY on MSN Messenger main window

Feature request: Event Logger Window always on top ONLY on MSN Messenger main window
Author: Message:
Jolo

40 / Male / –
O.P. Feature request: Event Logger Window always on top ONLY on MSN Messenger main window
I don't now if the idea is understood.

I like very much this Window, is very useful

[Image: event.JPG]

But, I'd like to appears Always on top ONLY on the MSN Messenger main window, and when I change the window using Alt+Tab, or the mouse, the Event Logger Window stays THERE, on the MSN Messenger Main Window.

:$ Sorry my english.

Thank You. :)
07-01-2004 08:54 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: Feature request: Event Logger Window always on top ONLY on MSN Messenger main window
I understand you: You mean that that window should have an option to behave the same as the contact list clean-up one, right? I like the idea (Y).
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
07-01-2004 11:08 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jolo

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Feature request: Event Logger Window always on top ONLY on MSN Messenger main window
Yes, that's the Idea. When I change the actual window, the Event Logger stays in the MSN Messenger Main Window.
07-01-2004 11:14 PM
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: Feature request: Event Logger Window always on top ONLY on MSN Messenger main window
In fact the event log window needs a clean up and some Guido's work on it :) I don't like the tool-window border of it :-/

[offtopic]btw, you use the spanish translation [Image: mininana.gif] (althought it's spanish latin :chrongue: )
* Choli wonders when patchou'll say the statistics about how much people installed plus in what language
[/offtopic]

This post was edited on 07-01-2004 at 11:26 PM by Choli.
07-01-2004 11:25 PM
Jolo

40 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Feature request: Event Logger Window always on top ONLY on MSN Messenger main window
Haha, that would be great. I'm from Chile and EVEYBODY now uses the Spanish Latin Language thanks to the "language auto-detection" feature. :P
07-01-2004 11:29 PM
M-Head

.:|DaBomb|:.

35 / Male / –
I know what he means, that's the reason I don't use the event log window. I think this should (if it can) be implemented.

That's if Patchou chooses too. :D
6897 days, 1 hour, 43 minutes, 2 seconds ago Until I am 17.
6985 days, 6 minutes, 2 seconds ago Until I am playing Resident Evil 4 (PAL, GameCube).
07-02-2004 02:01 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Feature request: Event Logger Window always on top ONLY on MSN Messenger main win
I for one, don't like this suggested feature and would like it that it always stays open, even if the main messenger window is closed/minimized (thus, like it is now). What I wanted to say is, if this is added, it should be as an option, not as a fixed beheviour change ;)...

That's if Patchou chooses too. ;)

This post was edited on 07-02-2004 at 02:05 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
07-02-2004 02:04 PM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
The statistics about who uses what language will be released somewhere in July, as promised in a previous message.

As fofr the option you're askign for, I don't think I will add it, the event log window is already displayed on top of the contact list window when it is restored. And about the look of the window, I don't think that you would enjoy having a big flashy window on your desktop at all time. I've not changed the look of this window on purpose :).
[Image: signature2.gif]
07-02-2004 04:28 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
if this is added, it should be as an option, not as a fixed beheviour change
Yep, I agree on that, of course :)
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
I don't think that you would enjoy having a big flashy window on your desktop at all time.
^o) mmmm...  I think you're right
07-02-2004 05:37 PM
M-Head

.:|DaBomb|:.

35 / Male / –
So the option wont be added to make the event log window behave in the same way as the main MSN window? That's the only time I view that window - when I go into the main MSN window.
6897 days, 1 hour, 43 minutes, 2 seconds ago Until I am 17.
6985 days, 6 minutes, 2 seconds ago Until I am playing Resident Evil 4 (PAL, GameCube).
07-05-2004 08:04 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: